The Bead Show Melbourne 2016
has been cancelled
Friday 1st July 10am to 4.30pm
Saturday 2nd July 10am to 4.30pm
Sunday 3rd July 10am to 4pm
Adult One day $10
Pensioner/Concession One Day $7
Child to 18yrs $5
Two day $18, $12, $8
Third day free if buying a two day ticket
Ticket sales from 9.30am
There are ATM’s for most banks on Whitehorse Road between Station Street and Box Hill Centro and Main Street
This would be a 5 – 8 minute walk.
Limited parking at Box Hill Town Hall.
Public parking available in surrounding streets.
Car Park at 5 Watts Street (P on the map)
See bottom of this page for full details of parking availability
Lilydale / Belgrave line
6 minute walk from Box Hill Train Station
Tram No 42 or 109
5 minute walk from Box Hill Tram stop
(end of line)
Two minute walk from Station Street stop – catch bus route 612 or 295.
Parking around Box Hill Town Hall
- There are drop off facilities at the Town Hall but not any parking in the immediate area.
- There are 3 x disabled parking places at the front of the hall
- The area around Box Hill is a two hour parking limit zone Mon – Fri. Box Hill Tafe and many business are in the area so we still would suggest getting public transport if possible on Friday.
- The tram stops at Station Street on Maroondah H’way – easy walk to Town Hall
- There is a bus terminal at Box Hill Central – easy walk but further than the tram
- The train also stops at Box Hill Central – easy walk but further than the tram
- There are two paid car parks. One in Watt street which has 500 car spaces and a maximum charge for the day of $5.50. The other is in Maroondah Hwy opposite Watt Street also with a $5.50 maximum per day.
- There is car parking under Box Hill Central 0 to 3hours $1 and 3+ hours $7.70.
If you don’t mind a walk there is ticketed car parking in Cambridge Street at $5.50 per day.
Please plan ahead so you arrive at the show stress free !